5/51 Boonong Avenue, Seaford,
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
Convenience on your doorstep!
Located within an easy walking distance to Kananook Station, and only footsteps to Kananook Primary School, 5/51 Boonong Ave, Seaford is perfect for investors, down-sizers and first home buyers.
Sitting within a well-maintained unit block, at the back of the allotment, the home has a good sized private rear yard with established garden beds, as well as access to a large open space area where all the residents of the unit block have access for neighbourhood get-togethers, family ball games or simply a peaceful picnic in the sun.
• Main bedroom at the front of the home with a wall of robes, large window letting in lots of natural light and a door leading into the bathroom.
• Second bedroom looking out to the rear garden, light and bright with built-in robes.
• Separate toilet.
• The bathroom has 2 doors allowing for access from the main bedroom as well as easy access to the second bedroom.
• Well-sized lounge room with large windows, flowing seamlessly to the dining/kitchen area.
• Light flows into the kitchen/dining space through the large expanse of windows which offers a door out to the private garden, perfect for alfresco dining or simply taking a break in the sun.
• The garage has an electric door as well as access to the rear garden.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-maintain unit within easy walking distance to schools, train station, shops and local beach, then make sure you put this one on your must-see list. Call Janice Dunn on 0402 285 698 or Anne Linke-Waldron on 0404 924 827 to find out more!
Please note: Our team at Janice Dunn Estate Agents has put in diligent efforts to gather and present the information provided to you in good faith. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information, whether presented in written or verbal form. If you are considering this property, we strongly advise you to conduct your own research and make all necessary enquiries to ensure that all information is accurate to your satisfaction.