In the Zone and Much More!
OPEN CANCELLED – APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
Peacefully located in a tree lined court right in the heart of leafy Frankston South, only meters from Overport Park and the adjacent Tennis, Football and Cricket Clubs, is an easy stroll to Derinya Primary School, 3 Ambleside Close will suit buyers that appreciate location, looking for a home that will see them through all stages of family living, and appreciate the importance of having multiple living spaces as the kids get older.
Sitting on a magic 2924m2 rectangular allotment, with plenty of lawn for the kids to play, the home is well zoned for entertaining both inside and out.
Downstairs you will find:
• The spacious Formal Lounge/ dining area is at the front of the home, an ideal winter room bathed in an abundance of natural light coming through the 2 walls of windows, plus it has an open fireplace to sit around on a cold winters Sunday
• Centrally located, the kitchen is cleverly tucked away creating an easy work space to prepare the evening meals, yet has clear view of the Family Room and pool which will be appreciated whilst the kids are younger
• The Family Room is my favourite space. It is large enough to accommodate the biggest of couches, has a designated dining space close to the kitchen, and flows easily to the outside room
• Ideal for a Home Office, Studio, Sewing Room or even a Home Theatre the third living area has direct access to the double lock up garage
• There is even a guest powder room downstairs….or two!
• Ready for an update, the laundry is spacious and well placed
Upstairs you will find the sleeping wing with:
• Good sized master-bedroom with access to the front balcony, sleep with this door open to enjoy the fresh air flow on a balmy summer evening
• 3 more well sized bedrooms large enough to accommodate teenagers and all of their “things”
Outside is an entertainer’s paradise with:
• Large covered entertaining deck, this outside room has an open fireplace, built in barbecue and looks out over the pool and garden
• The pool has had many hours of family fun, is located ideally to get lots of summer sun
• For the buyers that are wanting the dream back yard…you have just found it. The massive lawn area will keep any family happy with enough space for all, the Christmas Cricket Match, the many Family Birthday Parties, or the neighbourhood get together to watch the Grand Final or see the New Year in
• There is even a pool bathroom
If you are looking for a great location, with an awesome footprint, a property that offers huge potential…and more….Don’t amble too long, 3 Ambleside Close won’t last long!