17 Merrigal Court, Frankston South,
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 2,599 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Split System Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- 3 phase Back fenced for pets and children Fibre to house NBN Plantation Shutters to study and upstairs bedrooms Bosch dishwasher 4 spaces for vehicles
- Pet Friendly
- Underline Power Insulation in every wall Cathedral ceilings Feature side lights Electric underfloor heating
Your own Spanish Getaway within the Frankston High School Zone
Full of warmth and character, 17 Merrigal Court, Frankston South is a unique Spanish Style property situated on 2,599m2 of lush established gardens. Generous in proportions both inside and out, the home is perfect for a large growing family, an entertainer’s paradise made possible by a covered alfresco and tennis court.
Located within the Frankston High School Zone, Derinya Primary School and Woodleigh Junior Campus (Minimbah Campus ) are just up the road, there are even a choice of childcare centres/kindergartens close by.
Guests are greeted to soaring ceilings, wood fireplace with stone features, majestic wood and wrought iron staircase, and lots of space – ready for a new family to spend years surrounded with their loved ones.
The home is set over two levels and features:
– Spacious and airy Formal Lounge room at the front of the home, in the winter months this home offers the perfect opportunity to curl up in front of the fireplace with family and admire the mature gardens from the surrounding windows
– The Dining area is well positioned and offers a sliding door leading out to a covered alfresco and bbq to enjoy the warmer months
– Ample sized kitchen with plenty of bench space makes meal preparation seamless, and the abundance of cupboards allows for an uncluttered workspace
– An additional living and dining space flows from the kitchen, allowing for a smooth entertaining experience for all
– Oversized main bedroom with a corner window lets in lots of natural light, overlooks the treetops as well as offering a lovely outlook over the tennis court and gardens. His and her robes, as well as a huge ensuite with 2 separate vanities and corner spa completes the Master Retreat
– A front facing bedroom with custom curved window and Teak Timber louvers bring plenty natural light into the spaces whilst capturing the scale of the trees
– 3 more bedrooms with built in robes make this the perfect family home
Established gardens surround the property, where you will find your favourite area to sit and appreciate the outdoors, kids will enjoy exploring the gardens and games of Tennis will quickly become part of your weekend routine.
Wrought iron gates as well as arches and feature decals can be found throughout the property, helping to create your own dreamy Spanish Getaway.
Located in a private Court directly off Humphries Road, the home is close to local bus stops as well as Baden Powell Reserve. The entrance to Sweetwater Creek, which leads directly to Frankston Beach is less than a 20 minute walk away. Overport Park is within walking distance and offers a playground for young kids, BMX tracks as well as ovals where local sports teams play. Norman Avenue Shopping Strip situated a 20 minute walk away, enjoy Friday night drinks and food at this exciting locale.
If you are looking for a home suitable for a large growing family, capacity to entertain loved ones, as well as the opportunity to sit back and appreciate the landscapes, whilst the kids discover the gardens and play Tennis, then give Janice Dunn or Anne Linke-Waldron a call on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour of this amazing property that you can call home.
*Photo ID required to view this property
*Our team at Janice Dunn Estate Agents has put in diligent efforts to gather and present the information provided to you in good faith. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information, whether presented in written or verbal form. If you are considering this property, we strongly advise you to conduct your own research and make all necessary enquiries to ensure that all information is accurate to your satisfaction.