Another Sale DUNN RIGHT
Sold – by the Team at Janice Dunn Estate Agents!
Bring your trusted tradie – Don’t let this one pass you by!
Located in highly sought-after Frankston South, backing onto Baden Powell Cricket Grounds and located an easy walk away to Norman Avenue Shopping strip, 15 Villiers Street Frankston South is ready for a new family to finish off what the current owner has started, then sit back and enjoy the Frankston South lifestyle.
This charming weatherboard cottage has been extended over the years and has one of the most unique floorplans I have come across, featuring:
– Rich timber floorboards flow through the original part of the home, giving a feeling of natural warmth missing in a-lot of more modern homes today.
– A cosy lounge room, with wood firebox, is at the front of the home, has sliding doors leading out to the private courtyard, perfect for family time at the end of the day.
– Working from home will be easy with the library-study room, located adjacent to the lounge, in the winter months take advantage of the fireplace by opening the French doors and enjoying the warmth from the natural flames.
– Step down to the dining space which has been fitted out with quality cabinetry, perfect for displaying your favourite pieces as well as storing all the ingredients needed for cocktails with family and friends.
– A modern galley kitchen, with plenty of storage and lots of bench space, opens out to the paved courtyard, ideal for barbecues in the warmer months.
– Another sitting room flows easily from the kitchen, is light-filled and offers a private deck for sitting and enjoying the fresh air.
– With good sized bedrooms throughout, the standout area has to be the parents retreat
– Located at the end of the home, flowing over two levels, each level having doors leading out to balcony’s that look out over the cricket grounds and beyond
– The top space, currently utilized as a work room, would be a great area to retreat to in the evening and enjoy quiet time whilst the kids are in bed.
– Families will appreciate the 3 functional bathrooms, especially on busy schools’ days
– Even the cars are looked after with a double garage plus a separate workshop, ample car accommodation and room for tools of trade.
Frankston High School Zoned as well as Derinya Primary, Baden Powell Pre-school only foot steps away, Sweetwater Nature Reserve just down the street, and don’t forget how close it is to the sparkling waters of Davey’s Bay Beach as well as Olivers Hill Lookout 15 Villiers Street Frankston South is located in a neighbourhood that is very hard to beat. Call Janice on 0402 285 698 or Anne on 0404924827 to arrange your own private tour.