10 Shelbury Place, Frankston South,
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 650 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Open car spaces for 2 vehicles.
Another Sale DUNN RIGHT
Sold – by the Team at Janice Dunn Estate Agents!
Updated to perfection, as well as position perfect, 10 Shelbury Place Frankston South will exceed all expectations. Set behind a high privacy fence in a quiet court locale, this immaculately updated 4 bedroom home will be perfect for those who value seclusion and wanting a luxury lifestyle on an easy to maintain allotment.
Beautifully appointed throughout the updates were made with family in mind and now offers:
• A huge open plan living, dining kitchen space, perfect for entertaining, with a central breakfast bar ideal for the kids to do homework on whilst you’re preparing the evening meals
• Luxurious lounge with vaulted ceilings, high windows offering skyline views with quality plantation shutters allowing for filtered light in the summer months
• 4 generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, with the guest bedroom at the back of home overlooking the enticing pool area
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe, full ensuite, also with plantation shutters
• Updated family bathroom with full sized bath, ideal for relaxing in at the end of the day
• Large light-filled laundry leading out to the deck and pool area, catch a few minutes of “me time” between washing loads on those busy laundry days
Generous spaces throughout are complemented with the central kitchen which has been designed for the busy family where meal preparation should run smoothly whilst the family are at play – and dinners together around a huge table will be remembered as valuable time together in the future.
Step down to the luxurious Lounge room where sliding doors can be closed for private time – or opened to create easy flow when entertaining. The high windows, beautiful furnished with plantation blinds, allow for star gazing in the evenings, and during the day this light filled room is perfect to work from home.
The magic continues outside with the enticing pool, in the summer months bathe in the sunlight whilst the kids are at play, and in the winter months- enjoy the sunny deck and start planning next year’s entertaining.
The easy to maintain garden is ideal for a busy family. It has enough space for the kids to play on the fully enclosed lawned garden that is overlooked by the lounge room, and the couple of pets that complete the family will love running around making fun in the yard.
Properties of this caliber don’t come on the market very often so make sure you contact Janice on 0402 285 698 or Anne on 0402 924 827 to arrange your own private tour, you won’t be disappointed!
** Photo ID required at all inspections **