Families, downsizers or investors - this could be for you!
Ready for an update yet perfectly liveable as is, 8 Wattlebird Court Dingley Village will suit buyers seeking entry level buying in a highly contested Neighbourhood rich in parks, golf clubs, schools, shops and much more.
Sitting on a compact allotment of approximately 584 m2 with easily manageable gardens, offering a covered courtyard plus a rear yard, perfect for the vegetable patch.
Guests are greeted into a spacious entrance; the zoned floor plan ensures privacy for all.
• Formal lounge at the front of the home
• Internal access from the double lock-up garage
• Main bedroom away from the kids’ zone with walk-in-robe plus Ensuite
• Nursery/4th Bedroom located close to the main bedroom for when the kids are smaller, ideally located for the office when working from home
• A spacious open plan kitchen/ living/dining room at the centre of the home with sliding doors leading out to the covered courtyard
• 2 more great sized bedrooms complete the package
Even the cars are looked after with the double lock up garage offering vehicle access to the rear yard for trailers, caravans, or boats.
Set in a quiet court, backing onto St Marks Primary School, an easy drive to Haileybury College, and only a short walk to Braeside Park for bike riding, picnics, nature walks, bird watching as well as the adventure playground – this really is a family friendly neighbourhood.
Call Janice today on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour.