OPEN CANCELLED. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. ANY QUESTIONS, CALL JANICE ON 0402 285 698
Imagine peaceful afternoons in the gardens, breakfasts sitting on the deck enjoying the vista over the treetops, and summer evenings watching the changing colour of the skyline listening to the abundance of birdlife..this is what you will experience if you are living at 36 Maberley Crescent Frankston South.
Imagine living in a home that is sitting on a peaceful allotment of around 1690 sq mt, surrounded by established gardens and having enough space for the kids to run around yet not too much that it will take all weekend to upkeep. Backing onto Frankston Conservation and Nature Reserve, it’s like you have your own bush retreat on your doorstep.
Imagine updating this immaculately maintained 80’s home that has only had one owner…and enjoying family living in Maberley Crescent for many years to come.
Inside you will find:
– Vaulted ceilings, feature brick walls, lots of natural light coming through the large expanse of windows, everything all original waiting for a new family to make its own
– Formal lounge/dining room with sliding doors opening to the entertaining deck
– Open plan kitchen/living/breakfast room, perfect spot to start the day watching the birds in the tree tops
– Step outside to generous covered entertaining deck and watch the kids at play
– Good size master-bedroom looking out to the rose garden, also with ensuite and walk-in-robe
– 3 more bedrooms upstairs
– Downstairs is the versatile guest accommodation with 2 sets of sliding doors leading out to the peaceful garden. This room also has an ensuite, ideal for when you put in your pool
Step outside and you will find a beautiful established, low maintenance garden perfectly blended with a rose garden in the front
– Remote control Double lock up garage as well as plenty of off street parking for the boats, trailers, jet skies, and extra guest parking
36 Maberley Crescent is located in a peaceful part of Frankston South which has an abundance of parks, gardens and reserves. With easy access to Peninsula Link commuting to the city will be smooth, and quick trips to our amazing Mornington Peninsula Beaches and wineries will be more achievable. Don’t miss out on this one..give Janice a call on 0402 285 698 or Kate on 0417 514 045 to arrange your own private tour.