Another Sale DUNN RIGHT
Sold – By the Team at Janice Dunn Estate Agents!
Privately set back behind an established bird attracting garden 14 Blair Avenue Frankston South offers space, privacy, and location. With a floor plan that is perfect for family living this immaculately maintained, mostly original early 80’s home, is up for sale for the first time and will suit buyers with imagination who want to live in the highly sought-after Frankston High School Zone.
Families will appreciate that this home is within walking distance to Frankston High School, a short walk to one of the many entrances to Sweetwater Nature Reserve which leads directly to the sparkling waters of Frankston Foreshore, and the closest bus stop is almost at the end of the street. Even the local Milk Bar is just around the corner!
The home is mostly original, was built to last with Hardwood Framing, and has been immaculately maintained.
– 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– 2 bedrooms have ensuites, one with a bath, the other with a shower
– Zoned floorplan that enables families of all stages of living privacy and space
– Open plan kitchen, dining, living room with a sliding door leading out to the garden
– The kitchen is an ideal layout with lots of bench space, storage and shelving, and a breakfast bar for the kids to sit around and chat whilst you’re preparing the daily meals
– Spacious laundry, perfect to create a Butler’s Pantry when it’s time to renovate
– The gardens are low maintenance and a blank canvas ready for you to finish off to create your own garden paradise
Book in your trusted tradesperson and start designing your new bathrooms, family life will be so much easier having a choice of 3.
Even the cars are looked after with two crossovers, two carports, and a double lock-up garage, there is even a horseshoe driveway.
Perfectly liveable and rentable as is, the home will suit buyers that are looking to the future and can visualise what it can look like when it’s been modernised.
This one won’t last long – give Janice a call on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour.