Another Sale DUNN RIGHT!
Sold – by the Team at Janice Dunn Estate Agents!
Offered for sale for the first time and located within the Frankston High School Zone, only a short stroll to Frankston Heights Primary school where you will also find Hope Childcare Centre, 11 Brooklyn Ave, Frankston is an ideal original property in an area that is rich with parks, reserves and local shopping.
Presented in mostly original condition this early 60’s mid-century property is full of character and charm. Offering 2 dwellings in 1, it will suit buyers that appreciate this era of housing and want to update in keeping with the designer’s vision.
The main home includes:
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen area with raked ceilings, built-in shelving and plenty of natural light through the large expanse of windows
• 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Good sized laundry with easy access to the rear garden
The self-contained area is attached to the original home and was built to accommodate extended living.
• Charming 60’s Motel style 1 bedroom accommodation
• Beautifully created built-in joinery
• A well-sized bedroom with views to the rear garden
• Good sized living space
• Compact kitchen including a full-sized oven and hot plate
• Toilet and shower
There is so much to love about this 60’s original property: it’s ready to be updated, located in a family-friendly location with shops, schools, and parks within walking distance. And to top it off… it’s sitting on 874 m2 of relatively flat land.
Don’t forget to visit the nearby Crusty Loaf Bakery after your drive past for a look. If you have time, drive to Jubilee Park and admire the views across the grounds, and if the kids are with you, there is a choice of Bruce Park or Jubilee Park playground to let off some of their steam.
Give Janice Dunn a call on 0402 285 698 or Anne Linke-Waldron on 0424 713 505 to arrange your own private tour.