1/25 Bruarong Cres, Frankston South,
- 2 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 748 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Fully Fenced
- Bay Views Frankston High School Zone
Wanted! New owner...Opportunity Knocks!
What an exciting opportunity to own this original holiday home that was purchased back in the days when Frankston South was a sought after holiday destination. Enjoyed for over 40 years as a place for the current owner to retreat from the city for lazy weekends away, family Christmases at the beach, and cosy Easters around the fire place after brisk winter walks on the foreshore or through Sweetwater Nature Reserve, this stellar location is hard to beat.
Located in arguably one of the most sought after streets in Frankston South, the home is sitting at the top of a magic 748sqm (approx.) gently sloping block and still offers bay views across towards Seaford and beyond, and on a clear day, the You Yangs are visible in the background.
• Plenty of opportunities to improve upon this much loved original property
• Open plan kitchen/dining space adjacent to the lounge room, prepare the evening meals whilst looking out over the treetops and beyond
• Cosy lounge room with open fireplace, great place to sit on stormy nights
• Light filled sun room with water views
• Balcony with bay views, perfect for entertaining
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• The double garage is located under the home where you will also find a third shower plus toilet for washing off after your daily swim in the bay, as well as the laundry and a storage room
Opportunities such as this are rare in this well established neighbourhood so call Janice Dunn on 0402 285 698 or Tara Vandelight on 0433 601 578 to arrange your own private tour.