When location matters!
Another Sale Dunn right! Looking at selling? Give Janice a call on 0402285698!
Ideally located footsteps to Norman Ave shops as well as the entrance to Sweeetwater Nature Reserve which leads directly to the sparking waters of Frankston Foreshore, 1/18 Brighton Street Frankston South will suit buyers that are looking to “right size” in a location that is perfect for all.
Fully fenced and sitting on a generous allotment of 348 m2 1/18 Brighton Street , Frankston South is full of character and charm and is ready to move in now.
– White picket fence surrounding the front yard, perfect size for a kids trampoline or lawn for the pets
– Rear Courtyard with “vergola” like louvers for all weather dining, or outdoor living
– Original hardwood flooring throughout adding natural warmth to the home
– Main bedroom with ensuite plus walk-in robe
– Second bedroom with a large built-in robe
– Open plan living/dining with open fireplace, white plantation shutters and 2 large french doors leading out to the spacious covered courtyard
– Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances also featuring white shutters helping to filter the natural light
– An extra luxury bathroom has been added to the laundry space, ideally placed for guest use
– The single garage is now being used as a studio, potential 3 rd bedroom if needed
Located in the ever popular Norman Avenue precinct, which is undergoing significant beautifying works including street works and 2 new children’s playgrounds, this area is hard to beat. Walk to beach, schools, shops, and public transport at the end of the street, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence is a must see.
Call Janice on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour.