What you see is what you get!
Locations don’t get much better than this - walking distance to Norman Avenue shops, Sweetwater Nature reserve which leads you right to Frankston Foreshore, within the Frankston High School Zone and easy access to Public Transport, you can even walk to the beach.
The home...well, it is what it is.
Renovators delight this original villa, constructed in 1987 (approx.), is tucked behind the original residence and offers a floor plan ideal for singles, couples or small families.
- Large lounge room, big enough to accommodate a formal dining space
- Open plan kitchen/dining which could easily be used as a sitting room
- Two bedrooms, Master-bedroom with walk-in-robe and sewing alcove
- An enclosed veranda, once used as a sunroom, perfect spot to watch the changing colours of the sky as the sun sets over the bay which is only a stones-throw away
- The study is behind the single lockup garage, perfect for a workshop or hobby room
Auction on site
Saturday June 2nd at 10:30am
Terms: Reserve $475,000
10% deposit payable upon signing the contracts
30 day settlement
(Please note: no offers will be considered prior to auction day)
Building and Pest report available upon request -please email email@example.com for your copy