16B Burnett Crescent Frankston South
$770,000 - $840,000
Inspect Saturday 10:30-11am
Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car| 2 Block | 387m2
Janice Dunn| 0402 285 698
Inner city chic, South Frankston lifestyle
Peacefully located in a quiet court locale, right in the heart of leafy Frankston South, 16B Burnett Crescent will suit buyers that are looking for a low maintenance lifestyle in a premium location.
Surprisingly spacious throughout, this transformed residence is in an area that's hard to beat, footsteps to Derinya Primary School and Woodleigh Junior Campus as well as being within the Frankston High School zone all your schooling needs have been catered for!
- Contemporary residence on a neat and tidy 381sqm (approx.) landscaped allotment, easy to maintain, almost lock up and leave
- North facing covered hardwood patio, perfect spot to sit on a lazy Sunday in both winter and summer enjoying the peaceful surrounds
- Fully fenced front garden, ideal for the kids and pets to play
- Floorboards throughout giving the home a warm and inviting ambience, with large expansive windows the home is filled with natural light
- Open plan sunny living room with sliding doors opening out to the patio area
- Generous size kitchen with plenty of bench space, high quality Miele appliances, central breakfast bar - there are even sneak views of the bay through the kitchen window
- Private rear courtyard with hardwood deck plus paved patio
- Master bedroom with light filled ensuite and peaceful outlook over the treetops
- The guest bedroom has sliding doors leading out to the courtyard
Walking distance to Norman Avenue Shops where you will find an array of high quality eateries such as recently opened Mr Frankie, the forever loved Flourish Café, The Pizzeria, as well as Foodworks and Bakery Made.
If you’re wanting a bit of outdoor recreation there is plenty of open space around such as Overport Park and Tennis Centre a short walk away, Sweetwater Nature Reserve down the road, Frankston Nature Conservation Reserve a short drive …and if you feel like a walk to the beach then not a problem!
Currently tenanted for approximately $500 per week, on a month to month basis, inspection is strictly at advertised open times.
Properties like this don't come on the market very often so give Janice a call on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own tour.
#please note: photos are from 2016 so the garden has changed slightly, and an inbuilt shelving unit has been added to the lounge room.