Tree change and Sea change!
Bed: 4 | Bath: 2 | Car: 3
Conveniently located in the coveted Frankston High School Zone, this neat and tidy tri-level home will attract buyers that appreciate location, who understand the importance of great schooling, and want a home in a peaceful treed locale close to all the conveniences we have come to appreciate in this tightly held pocket of Frankston South.
104 Yuille Street offers a home that is updated for today’s entertaining lifestyle and will suit families wanting a safe family friendly location, smart investors that rely on strong growth, as well as downsizers that want a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle that will see them through until they are ready for the “retirement resort”.
- Guests are welcomed into the family room with its cosy fireplace and bi-fold doors opening out to the patio. This space is adjacent to the open plan dining/kitchen area, which then leads out to the covered alfresco area…entertaining is a breeze!
- Master bedroom with full ensuite is on its own floor, with sliding doors leading out to the balcony, it will be a hard choice as to where to have breakfast…. lie in bed looking over the tree tops or sit on your own balcony watching the sunlight dapple through the trees
- Spacious living room on the bottom floor, currently being used as a theatre room, this area is tucked away yet easily accessible to the kitchen area
- The family bedrooms are at the back of the home, 2 have robes, and all are of a good size
- Both bathrooms are in great condition
- Out the back there is a light filled studio/workshop looking out to the peaceful gardens as well as a storage container which could be utilised as a work space if needed
Within easy walking distance to Frankston High School and Overport Primary, in the zoning for Derinya Primary School and close to public transport which allows access to all the other amazing schools we have on offer in the area.
Outdoor recreation is in abundance with Sweetwater Nature Reserve just down the road which leads to our amazing Frankston Foreshore, we also have Delacombe Park, Overport Park and Tennis Centre, Frankston Nature Conservation Reserve as well as many other parks and gardens around the neighbourhood.
Whether you’re a family buyer looking for that perfect property to fit your needs, or an investor adding to your portfolio, or even a downsizer wanting a home with space yet low maintenance gardens, then give Janice Dunn a call on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour.