Set amongst the gum trees!
Cathedral ceilings, large windows, natural tonings throughout, and open plan spaces, all work perfectly together to create this tranquil spacious residence which is sure to be an idyllic home to raise your family. Set on a peaceful 3/4 acre bush block the home is private from the road and will suit buyers who love natural settings where the kids can spend countless hours playing amongst the trees whilst you sit on the deck watching and listening to the abundance of birdlife.
Step inside and you will find:
Large windows allowing for maximum light and bringing the natural bush setting inside
- Choice of 3 living rooms - formal lounge at the front of the home, family room adjacent to the open plan kitchen, and downstairs versatile rumpus room where many hours of fun can be had
- Entertaining will never be a problem with the central open plan kitchen with quality appliances, plenty of bench space, and peaceful outlook over the treetops, adjacent to the family room which has doors leading put to the spacious entertaining deck
- Master-bedroom with updated ensuite and walk-in-robe, separated from the family bedrooms yet close enough for a watchful eye when needed. Sit on your own private deck and soak up the tranquillity of the area
- All the family bedrooms have access to the rear deck
- Updated family bathroom with spacious shower and bath
- The separate toilet will be appreciated when the family grows
- Downstairs there is a versatile living space with door leading out to garden as well as a study/guest bedroom and another bathroom. And to complete this space it even has a sauna.
Outside there is plenty of land to explore:
- Alfresco entertaining is made easy with the spacious entertaining deck overlooking the grounds, easily accessible from the kitchen/living area as well as the garden
- 3200 sq mt of low maintenance natural bush setting with winding paths leading through the property where the kids will discover many hidden gardens, and I’m certain they will spend countless hours creating their own secret gardens
- Separate home office with air-conditioning adjacent to the workshop
- Garden shed for more storage
- Part of the yard has been partitioned and fully fenced to safely secure the family dog
5 Fontayne Court is located right in the heart of the Frankston High School Zone, kids can stroll to Derinya Primary, ride their bikes to Frankston High, or take the bus to the many private schools on offer locally. And if your own natural bush setting isn’t enough space to run around, Overport Park and Tennis Centre is just up the road and Frankston Conservation Nature Reserve is almost on your back door step! Dont let this one pass you buy...organise your own private tour by calling Janice Dunn on 0402 285 698