Positioned at the end of a no-through-road the home sits on approximately 3672m2, or more traditionally known as ¾ of an acre, of established gardens. Built in the early 80’s, the home has only had 2 owners, both whom have kept it immaculate throughout. Mostly original throughout the home is ready for a new family who we trust will enjoy it as much as the last ones have.
48 Bangalay Ave offers:
- Plenty of off street parking including a double lock up garage with internal access to the home, a horse-shoe driveway for ease of entry, and plenty of parking spots to choose from along the driveway
- Formal lounge room at the front of the home, a perfect winter room with cosy wood fire, separate dining space and sliding doors leading out to the entertaining deck
- Galley kitchen at the centre of the home with a viewing window looking out to the sun/entertaining room, making preparing meals easy whilst keeping a watchful eye on the children
- Family room opening out from the kitchen, light filled and offers sliding doors opening out to the sun room
- Large windows frame the garden in the sun room making this area an absolute pleasure to sit in, spacious, light filled, with a sliding door opening out to the entertaining deck
- The entertaining deck is partially covered making it perfect for stormy summer evenings, sit back and watch the kids in the pool
- Entertaining is easy in this wonderful family home, flowing seamlessly out to the wonderful garden where kids will have many hours of fun either in the grassed areas or exploring the creek and natural bushed area
- Parents will appreciate the zoned living, master bedroom with full ensuite away from the kids wing, and a sitting room with open study between the kids bedrooms
- The garden is beautifully established and consists of many fruit trees, pool, greenhouse, gently sloping land and it even has its own creek
Overport Park and Tennis Centre is just up the road, and Frankston Nature Conservation Reserve isn’t far away. Not forgetting Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve only a short walk away leading you right to the Frankston Foreshore for yet another place to enjoy family gatherings, a quick dip in the bay…or a leisurely walk along the boardwalk. If you’re looking for a quality family home, on a generous private block, walking distance to Frankston High and Derinya Primary School …then make sure you put 48 Bangalay avenue on your must see list and call Janice on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour.