Bed | 5 Bath | 2 Car | 3
More than meets the eye!
Privately tucked away down a little-known street off Stotts Lane, 2 Lomatia Close will suit buyers looking for a no-fuss, low maintenance lifestyle, where you can lock-up and leave for the extended family holidays. With a floor plan that is sure to please, the home is ideal for all stages of family living, including extended family visitors.
Downstairs is ideal for entertaining with:
- Generous formal lounge/dining room with tropical outlook
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family room flowing out to the covered alfresco space as well as the spa and covered courtyard
- Large laundry as well as a separate powder room
- Queen sized guest bedroom (currently used as a study) away from the family wing
Upstairs there is even more space with:
- 6x6m rumpus room tucked away at the back of the home, ideal for teenagers retreat or billiard room
- 4.5x4.5m master bedroom featuring walk-in robe plus full ensuite
- 3 more great sized bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom and separate toilet
Immaculately maintained low maintenance gardens surround the home and offers:
- Oversized double-lock-up garage/workshop
- Massive Boat/Van carport at the back of the block secured behind gates
- Neat and tidy lawn that will only take minutes to mow
- Private covered spa and courtyard surrounded by tropical foliage and hedging, an ideal place to retreat to in the evenings to relax, or enjoy during the day in the warmer months
- There is enough off-street car parking for the largest of families
Peninsula link is only minutes away making this an ideal place to live should you wish to commute to the city, and the many local wineries and beaches of the Mornington Peninsula can be accessed easily for short Sunday drives. Walk to many nature reserves, or bike ride along the freeway track, you can even walk to the supermarket if you wish.
Interested? Give Janice Dunn a call on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour