Bed | 6 Bath | 3 Car | 3
Character, Lifestyle and Location
Situated in the very popular Mount Eliza area, this warm and luxurious home is looking for a new family! The house is in the perfect location set back off Humphries Road and close to local schools, shops and transport. You won’t find a home with better value!
The house is on a level allotment of approximately 2700m2 with a fantastic, luxurious outdoor area set for loads of entertaining. The two-bedroom cottage is perfect for additional family accommodation, guests or letting.
The main home is full of charm and offers:
· High ceilings throughout giving the rooms a feeling of spaciousness
· An enviable entertainer open plan kitchen/living/dining room with French doors leading out to the pool and deck area
· Great sized bedrooms, Master with window-box featuring lead light windows
· Formal lounge with feature gas fireplace (currently being used as a massive home office)
The cottage consists of 2 bedrooms, living space, kitchenette, and ensuite, perfect for guest accommodation, home office, student accommodation or holiday letting.
And finally, the garden:
· Approximately 2700 m2 fully fenced allotment with 2 street frontages
· Plenty of room for your own Tennis Court (STCA)
· Full vehicle access with 2 gates, one on Walkers Road for the cars, boats and trailers and one on Humphries Road for the service vehicles or for storing the caravan
· Oversized 3.5 space garage/workshop, perfect for storing the prized cars or tinkering with the tools in
· Perfect entertainers pool area with hardwood decking, covered alfresco area, and high-quality synthetic turf finishing off this wonderful space
· Sheltered fire-pit area for stargazing into the night
The owners are flexible on settlement and would also consider renting back.
It’s hard to list all the indoor and outdoor features of this stunning home. Schedule a viewing today! Call Janice Dunn today on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own personal tour…and when your finished …take a short drive down the road to visit one of our many local wineries or beaches.